What do you need to know when moving items to storage? Sneads Ferry NC storage units and self storage tips along with storage professionals work together at Stored Away Self Storage, to provide the ideal storing situation. When kids go back to school, it is time to take back your space. Whether it is just a few things to store or your whole house, Stored Away Self Storage has a unit for you.
Self storage tips for packing up summer
- With the change in season, moisture can be tough to keep away, but DampRid will prevent water from building up on your gear.
- Looking for vehicle storage? We offer paved and unpaved parking spaces for easier car storage and boat parking.
- Large drive up units help store boxes of seasonal clothes for families or documents for the business.
- Your wicker chairs and table need a little sprucing before going into storage. Reweave any loose strands and coat the furniture in a new layer of paint.
- Packing clothes tightly in a box will create hard creases. So, hang professional wear and loosely fold the rest of your wardrobe.
- Pool containers with chlorine, should be kept in the original container to avoid any confusion. Also, it is best to keep these containers in a single layer, so the weight of another container does not crack the plastic.
- Maintain your outdoor equipment by cleaning it before storage. If you notice any holes in your camping tent, spray a light layer of sealant over the entire tent to keep water out next year.
At Stored Away Self Storage your belongings are safe from cooler weather with the ideal storage unit for you. If you need help finding a storage unit that makes the most of your space at home or work, come in to talk with a professional today.